Indianapolis-based OrthoIndy provides services including orthopedic treatment of the neck, back, shoulder, hand and arm, foot and ankle, hip, and knee.
Here are five more things to know about the organization:
1. OrthoIndy has more than 80 physicians.
2. There are more than 10 OrthoIndy locations across Indiana.
3. OrthoIndy is partnered with the Indiana Pacers of the NBA and the Indiana Fever of the WNBA.
4. OrthoIndy is led by President Ed Hellman, MD, and CEO John Ryan.
5. The organization founded the OrthoIndy Foundation in 2012 to improve the quality of life for people affected by orthopedic issues.