U.S. Orthopaedic Partners, a private equity-backed management services organization, began 2022 with six affiliate practices and aims to double in size by the end of the year.
After its ninth and most recent acquisition in August, the platform now supports more than 170 providers across 39 locations in Alabama and Mississippi and plans to continue to grow in the Southeast.
Here are the nine orthopedic practices in U.S. Orthopaedic Partners' portfolio:
1. Andrews Sports Medicine & Orthopaedic Center (Birmingham, Ala.)
2. SportsMED Orthopedic Surgery & Spine Center (Huntsville, Ala.)
3. Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists of Mississippi (Gautier)
4. Mississippi Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Center (Jackson)
5. Oxford (Miss.) Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
6. Orthopaedic Institute of North Mississippi (Tupelo)
7. North Alabama Bone and Joint Clinic (Florence)
8. Southern Orthopaedic Surgeons (Montgomery, Ala.)
9. Jackson (Miss.) Anesthesia Pain Center