Neal ElAttrache, MD, who recently operated on New York Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers, has been a popular surgeon for professional athletes.
Six things to know about him:
1. Dr. ElAttrache is head team physician for the Los Angeles Dodgers and Los Angeles Rams.
3. Dr. ElAttrache is a member of the Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic Board of Directors in Los Angeles, and he is chair of the board of the Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Foundation.
4. Dr. ElAttrache earned his medical degree and completed his residency at earned his medical doctorate at the University of Pittsburgh. He completed a fellowship at Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic and joined the staff after his training.
5. He has 40 textbook chapters, 100 research journal articles and has given more than 317 lectures at conferences.
6. Dr. ElAttrache was president of the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine and the Herodicus Society. He is also a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons, and the NFL Physicians Society.