This year, Becker's has reported on 16 orthopedists, surgeons, physicians and healthcare leaders who have entered into president or CEO roles at various device companies, healthcare systems, professional organizations and clinics in 2022.
Sixteen president and CEO appointments in the orthopedic space in 2022:
1. Andrew Iott was named president and CEO of devicemaker Happe Spine.
2. Mark Figgie, MD, was named interim CEO of devicemaker WishBone Medical.
3. Sanjay Pratap Singh, MD, was named president of Allina Health's Neuroscience Spine and Pain Institute.
4. Serena Hu, MD, was named president of the Scoliosis Research Society.
5. Peter Mangone, MD, was named president of the Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Foundation.
6. Patrick McBrayer was named president and CEO of Miach Orthopaedics.
7. Randal Mills, PhD, was named president and CEO of orthopedic regenerative medicine company Aziyo Biologics.
8. Lori Pagan was named CEO of Fort Wayne, Ind.-based Orthopaedics NorthEast.
9. Mark Miller, MD, was named president of the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine.
10. Gilbert Beauperthuy-Rojas, DO, was named president of the Miami Orthopaedic Society.
11. Jeffrey Sawyer, MD, was named president of the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America.
12. David Jevsevar, MD, was named CEO of North Chesterfield-based OrthoVirginia.
13. Mark McNemar, DO, was named president of Mercy Clinic Joplin (Mo.).
14. John Priddy, MD, was named president of Tyler, Texas-based Azalea Orthopedics.
15. Scott Cooper, MD, was named president of Mercy Clinic Northwest Arkansas in Rogers.
16. Kevin Hykes was named president and CEO of devicemaker Augmedics.