Myrtle Beach, S.C.-based OrthoSC is a bone, joint and muscle care provider serving patients in the state. Here are six things to know about the practice:
1. OrthoSC has six practice locations in South Carolina, with three in Myrtle Beach.
2. OrthoSC has one urgent care center in South Myrtle Beach.
3. The practice formed as part of a three-practice merger between Coastal Orthopedics, Carolina Orthopedics and Strand Orthopedics.
4. OrthoSC is the official orthopedic care provider of Coastal Carolina University Athletics in Conway, S.C.
5. In September, OrthoSC added a new practice location in a former restaurant.
6. OrthoSC reopened one of its practices on Dec. 12 following its July closure due to a fire.