Sharonville, Ohio-based Beacon Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine is one of the largest orthopedic groups in the U.S.
Here are five fast facts about the organization:
1. Beacon has locations in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana.
2. The organization opened its 25th location in December 2021 in West Chester Township, Ohio.
3. In 2021, Beacon was awarded Elite Care Center designation by Hall of Fame Health for superior outcomes in joint replacement.
4. Beacon was founded in 1996.
5. Andy Blankemeyer serves as the company's CEO.