Albany-based OrthoNY opened a new flagship location in Clifton Park, according to an Oct. 26 report from the Albany Business Review. Here are five details about the orthopedic center:
1. The facility is 40,000 square feet and cost $6.9 million to construct.
2. It includes a general clinic, pain management, imaging and physical therapy services.
3. This center will include OrthoNY's fourth urgent care location.
4. About 100 people total are expected to work at the facility.
5. The facility will house OrthoNY's first open MRI room.
"This is the one location where physicians from each region — Albany, Saratoga, Schenectady — are coming to see patients," COO Michele Brinkman told the Business Review. "And it's really the epicenter geographically, too. It's in the middle of all our hubs. So I do see it becoming that flagship."
Read the full report here.
Note: This article was updated Tuesday evening to correct a title.