Here are five augmented reality spine surgery milestones since Aug. 22:
1. James Lynch, MD, of Reno-based Spine Nevada, completed his 150th case using Augmedics' Xvision.
2. Michael Wang, MD, of University of Miami Health, completed his 50th case with Xvision.
3. Rick Price, MD, PhD, completed his 50th case using Augmedics' Xvision augmented reality spine system.
4. Anup Gangavalli, MD, of OrthoVirginia, completed the first augmented reality spine surgery in Richmond, Va.
5. Chris Hill, DO, completed his 50th case using Augmedics' Xvision.