Here are five spine surgeons who moved to new practices or added to their titles in August:
Note: This isn't an exhaustive list.
1. Spine surgeon Daniel Kim, MD, joined Andrews Sports Medicine & Orthopaedic Center in Birmingham, Ala.
2. Zachary Johnson, MD, has joined Dallas Neurosurgical & Spine.
3. Jeffrey Wang, MD, joined Bioretec's scientific advisory board.
4. Neurostimulation technology innovator BackStop Neural has appointed neurosurgeon Steven Falowski, MD, to its advisory board.
5. Cincinnati-based Mayfield Brain & Spine has added neurosurgeon Michael Robinson, MD, PhD, to its practice.