Hart Garner, MD, is a spine surgeon at Metropolitan Neurosurgery in Coon Rapids, Minn.
Five things to know:
1. Dr. Garner directs the neurosurgery trauma program at Mercy Hospital in Coon Rapids and is involved with a multidisciplinary spine treatment program.
2. Dr. Garner is a member of the Minnesota State Trauma Advisory Council, the Congress of Neurological Surgeons, the American Association of Neurological Surgeons and the Minnesota Neurosurgical Society.
3. His research interests are minimally invasive spine surgery techniques and treating brain tumors.
4. Dr. Garner joined Metropolitan Neurosurgery in 2008 and specializes in complex degenerative spine disorders.
5. Dr. Garner is a native Minnesotan and completed his medical degree and training at the University of Minnesota Medical School in Minneapolis.
If you would like to nominate a spine surgeon to be featured, please contact Carly Behm at email@example.com.