Zimmer Biomet's latest device clearance and five more updates from spine and orthopedic devicemakers since Sept. 14:
1. Stryker launched its Pulse Intelligent Delivery Platform, which is designed to improve foot and ankle procedures performed at ASCs by monitoring and replenishing products.
2. Laith Jazrawi, MD, of New York City-based NYU Langone Orthopedic Center, performed the first case with the ArthroFree wireless camera
3. Ulrich Medical, a medical device company specializing in musculoskeletal implants, will move its U.S. headquarters from Chesterfield, Mo., to Plano, Texas.
4. Elevation Spine, a developer of integrated-fixation spinal technologies, on Sept. 22 completed its Series B preferred stock financing, totaling $11 million.
5. Stryker's first bone tumor ablation system with microinfusion technology earned FDA clearance.
6. Zimmer Biomet's Identity shoulder system received FDA clearance.