From a series B funding round to a CEO resignation, here are eight spinal tech company developments Becker's readers have been following this month.
1. Elevation Spine raised $11 million in its series B round of funding.
2. Augmented reality spine surgical company Augmedics loses founder and former CEO due to leadership disagreements.
3. Synergy Spine Solutions and Ortho Consulting group are expanding their commercialization partnership.
4. Novarad entered a strategic alliance with several distributors for its AR surgical navigation system.
5. SeaSpine launched its 3D-printed interbody system.
6. Jason Tinley, MD, completed the first commercial case with Centinel Spine's Prodisc C Vivo.
7. Life Spine has surpassed 41,000 Micro Invasive implants sold.
8. Spine device company Ulrich Medical relocated from Missouri to Texas.