New data on an augmented reality surgical system and four more updates from spine medtech companies in the last week:
1. Empirical Spine had its premarket approval Module II accepted and closed by the FDA for the LimiFlex dynamic sagittal tether.
2. The FDA provided 510(k) clearance for Medtronic's UNiD Spine Analyzer v4.0 planning platform, which includes a new Degen Algorithm for degenerative spine procedures.
3. PRIA Healthcare has partnered with Surgalign Holdings to expand access to Surgalign spine devices.
4. Novarad's augmented reality surgical guidance system, VisAR, showed strong results in a new study.
5. Two-year data of Saluda Medical's Evoke spinal cord stimulation system showed strong clinical results.