Here are five orthopedic practices to know:
- Allegiant Spine Institute in Las Vegas. This Joint Commission-accredited practice is a member of Back Pain Centers of America and offers surgical and nonsurgical spinal care services. Spine services include minimally invasive surgery, advanced spine surgery, pain management, cell therapy and regenerative medicine, radiology, and physical therapy.
- Center of Excellence for the Female Athlete in Springfield and Cedar Knolls, N.J. This female-oriented practice is run by female pediatric orthopedic surgeons Samara Friedman, MD; Anna Katsman, MD; and Sarah Stelma, MD, and a nationally certified orthopedic physician assistant, Jaime Morley. It focuses on medical conditions and injuries due to trauma or overuse in young female patients.
- Liberty Physical Therapy & Wellness in Jersey City, N.J. This practice provides massage therapy services, physical therapy, services focused on women's health, pelvic floor, pediatric, orthopedic and vestibular therapy treatments.
- Foothills Surgery Center in Boulder, Colo. This practice's physicians perform ear, nose and throat, general surgery, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, orthopedic, pain management, urologic surgery and podiatry procedures, and received a Q2 Best Practice award from Inventory Optimization Solutions in 2020.
- Santa Rosa (Calif.) Orthopaedics. This practice provides diagnostic imaging, rehabilitation, sports injury prevention, joint replacement, sports medicine, trauma care, hand, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow, and general orthopedic surgery.