Here are eight key developments from orthopedic management services orgaizations in the first quarter of 2023:
1. Unity MSK partnered with Chicago-based Orthopaedic Associates of Riverside.
2. United Musculoskeletal Partners added two practices in Texas: All-Star Orthopaedics in Irving and OrthoTexas in Plano.
3. Spire Orthopedic Partners added Poughkeepsie, N.Y.-based Orthopedic Associates of Dutchess County and the practice's affiliated ASC, The Surgery Center at Orthopedic Associates.
4. Cincinnati-based OrthoAlliance added South Bend (Ind.) Orthopaedics.
5. Brian Cormican was named CEO of United Musculoskeletal Partners' Texas market.
6. Precision Orthopaedic Specialties in Chardon, Ohio, joined Cincinnati-based OrthoAlliance.
7. Cincinnati-based OrthoAlliance added South Bend (Ind.) Orthopaedics.
8. United Musculoskeletal Partners has added Orthopedic Associates to its network.