Here are eight spine and orthopedic practices opening or planning to open new locations that Becker's has reported on since Feb. 9:
1. Cincinnati-based Mayfield Brain & Spine opened its fifth location in the region on Cincinnati's east side.
2. Lynchburg-based OrthoVirginia will open a new $50 million location in Midlothian, Va., in 2024.
3. Orthopedic Institute in Sioux Falls, S.D., plans to open a location in Delapre Township, S.D.
4. Fairlawn, Ohio-based Crystal Clinic Orthopaedic Center opened a new location in Ashtabula, Ohio.
5. Four spine surgeons collaborated to open Masters Spine Institute in Park City, Utah.
6. Daphne, Ala.-based Baldwin Bone & Joint is expanding by opening a new facility in Spanish Fort, Ala.
7. Orthopedic and Spine Centers of Wisconsin in Madison, which has 11 physicians, opened Feb. 20.
8. Golden Valley, Minn.-based Twin Cities Orthopedics opened St. Louis Park-Therapy, a new location in Minnesota.