New York hospital to pay $25M for stake in orthopedic ASC

Practice Management

St. Joseph’s Health is paying about $25 million for stake in an ASC owned by Syracuse (N.Y.) Orthopedic Specialists, reported Jan. 31.

The transaction gives the Syracuse, N.Y.-based hospital a 25 percent share in Syracuse Orthopedic Specialists' One Day Surgery Center. The other 75 percent will be owned by 35 physicians who work out of the practice. 

The deal won't affect patient services, the report said. 

Copyright © 2024 Becker's Healthcare. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Cookie Policy. Linking and Reprinting Policy.


Featured Webinars

Featured Whitepapers