From CEO moves to product debuts, here are seven developments from regenerative medicine companies since July 22.
1. NovaBone, a biologic medtech company focused on orthopedic and dental products, hired Brian Carlisle as CEO.
2. Neurosurgeon Thomas Ellis, MD, debuted Orthofix's Virtuos Lyograft allograft.
3. Anika Therapeutics earned the American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine's ACE award for cutting-edge innovation for its Tactoset product.
4. Five orthopedic surgeons are part of a new regenerative medicine scientific advisory board for Mimedx. The company focuses on placental biologics and is developing placental tissue allografts.
5. Orthofix and CGBio partnered for the development and commercialization of Novosis, a bone growth material and regenerative products.