The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., is the best specialty hospital in the world for neurosurgery, according to Newsweek.
Newsweek partnered with global research firm Statista to rank the world's best specialized hospitals. The ranking includes the top 125 hospitals for neurosurgery.
Here are the 10 best neurosurgery specialty hospitals in the world:
1. Mayo Clinic-Rochester (Minn.)
2. Cleveland Clinic
3. Charité-Universitätsmedizin Berlin
4. NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia and Cornell (New York City)
5. Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston)
6. National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery (London)
7. The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore)
8. The Mount Sinai Hospital (New York City)
9. UCSF Medical Center (San Francisco)
10. AP-HP-Hôpital Universitaire Pitié Salpêtrière (Paris)