Here are five updates on medical device company NuVasive that Becker's has reported on since Feb. 21:
1. NuVasive's Precice limb lengthening system was approved for pediatric use by the FDA.
2. NuVasive reached the 20-year milestone with the extreme lateral interbody fusion. The procedure has been done about 300,000 times.
3. NuVasive's Pulse spine platform surpassed 2,000 commercial cases since being released in 2021.
4. The company raked in more than $1 billion in 2022 revenue, along with fourth quarter sales increases ahead of their planned merger with Globus Medical.
5. NuVasive's Modulus cervical interbody implant was approved by the FDA for use with a bone void filler.