Nexus Spine's leadership appointment and five more key updates from medtech companies since Aug. 17.
1. Zavation Medical Products' Varisync system received FDA 510(k) clearance.
2. VySpine's VyPlate anterior cervical plate system received FDA 510(k) clearance.
3. Spineology named Jamison Young its CFO.
4. Nexus Spine's PressON posterior lumbar fixation system was launched.
5. Abbott's Proclaim Plus spinal cord stimulator received FDA approval.
6. Medtronic saw $7.4 billion in revenue in the first quarter of fiscal year 2023, according to results posted Aug. 23.