Here are five things to know about The CORE Institute, based in Phoenix:
1. The CORE Institute started as a three-physician practice in 2005.
2. The company has more than 20 locations across Arizona and Michigan, according to its website.
3. The CORE Institute supports the MORE Foundation, a nonprofit research organization.
4. More than 200 providers, including physicians, are part of The CORE Institute network, the website said.
5. The Vein Health Center is a specialty clinic of The CORE Institute and provides treatment for medical vein conditions.