Hospitals and independent practices are branching out spine and orthopedic care with new locations across the country in 2022.
Note: This is not an exhaustive list.
1. Greenwich, Conn.-based Orthopaedic & Neurosurgery Specialists opened an office in Wilton, Conn.
2. Woodbury, Minn.-based Summit Orthopedics opened a new location in Lakeville, Minn.
3. Nashville, Tenn.-based Elite Sports Medicine and Orthopedics opened a new location in Franklin, Tenn.
4. Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma in Tulsa opened a new location in Claremore, Okla.
5. Columbus, Ga.-based Hughston Clinic opened an office in Viera, Fla.
6. Greenville, S.C.-based Bon Secours St. Francis opened a new medical campus in Simpsonville, S.C., with an orthopedic office.
7. The Chicago Center for Orthopedics at Weiss Memorial Hospital opened its doors April 6.
8. Boca Raton, Fla.-based Orthopaedic Surgery Associates opened an office in Boynton Beach, Fla.
9. Durham, N.C.-based EmergeOrtho opened a new location in Fuquay-Varina, N.C.
10. Coastal Orthopedics opened two new medical centers in Florida, one in West Bradenton and the other in East Manatee.
11. Berlin-based Central Vermont Medical Center opened an orthopedic clinic in Waterbury Center, Vt.
12. Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgery Specialists and Advanced Orthopedics expanded to its eighth location in Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
13. Bucks County Orthopedic Specialists opened a new location on the campus of Langhorne, Pa.-based St. Mary's Medical Center.
14. Sioux Falls, S.D.-based Sanford Health has opened an acute spine center at Sanford Bemidji (Minn.) Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Center.