Here are six spine surgeons moving to new practices or adding to their titles in August:
Note: This is not an exhaustive list.
1. Cheerag Upadhyaya, MD, became a professor at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill.
2. Brandon Kujawski, MD, joined Lehigh Valley Fleming Neuroscience Institute in Allentown, Pa.
3. Ryan Lingo, MD, joined Memorial Health Meadows Hospital in Vidalia, Ga.
4. Adam Kanter, MD, joined Hoag Specialty Clinic in Newport Beach, Calif., as chief of neurosurgery and associate medical director of the Pickup Family Neurosciences Institute.
5. Evan Lytle, DO, joined Spectrum Health Lakeland Neurosurgery in St. Joseph, Mich.
6. Marilyn Gates, MD, joined Spectrum Health Medical Group in Grand Rapids, Mich.