Hospital of Special Surgery Florida, an affiliate of New York City-based Hospital for Special Surgery, opened in West Palm Beach in 2020. Here are five things to know about the practice, according to its website:
1. HSS Florida orthopedic clinic is a joint partnership between New York City's Hospital for Special Surgery and Dallas-based Tenet Healthcare.
2. HSS Florida specializes in outpatient surgery, nonsurgical orthopedic care, sports injury care, diagnostics and physical therapy.
3. HSS Florida has 10 surgeons and two anesthesiologists on staff.
4. HSS Florida's New York affiliate has been ranked the top orthopedic hospital 13 years in a row by U.S. News and World Report.
5. HSS Florida is partnered with Aetna, Cigna, Medicare, Oxford and UnitedHealthcare.