IMAC Holdings' retail spine locations saw a leap in year-over-year and sequential visits in the third quarter, according to financial results posted Nov. 15.
Five things to know:
1. Third quarter revenue grew 9 percent year-over-year with $3.78 million.
2. The Back Space, which operates out of Walmart locations, saw visits jump 1,818 percent year-over-year and 28% for the sequential quarter.
3. Nine-month revenue in 2022 of $12.7 million is a 26.9 percent increase compared to the same period in 2021.
4. Highlights of the third quarter include the launch of a vitamin and supplement line and progress in a clinical stem cell trial.
5. IMAC Holdings in the third quarter trimmed its liabilities by $1 million and ended the quarter with immaterial note payable balances.