Here are seven spine surgeons who joined new practices or added to their titles in July:
Note: This is not an exhaustive list.
1. Zachary Plummer, MD, joined Cincinnati-based Mayfield Brain & Spine.
2. David Rodriguez, MD, joined Academy Orthopedics' office in Wayne, N.J., making him the practice's sixth specialist.
3. Matthew Moore, MD, joined Marcus Neuroscience Institute — which is part of Baptist Health — in Boca Raton, Fla.
4. Qasim Zaidi, MD, an orthopedic surgeon specializing in cervical and lumbar procedures, joined St. Louis-based Signature Orthopedics.
5. Timothy Wirt, MD, and Donn Turner, MD, and orthopedic surgeon Douglas Beard, MD, have signed contracts with Phoenix-based Banner Health to move their practices to Banner Health Center.