From a departing physician to a new university partnership, here are five updates from Philadelphia-based Rothman Orthopaedics Becker's has reported on since Oct. 14.
1. Rothman signed a multi-year contract with Philadelphia-based Drexel University Athletics to provide student athlete care.
2. Rothman and its partner Bayonne, N.J.-based CarePoint Health celebrated its first complex case at Hoboken (N.J.) University Medical Center.
3. A Durham, N.C.-based Duke University orthopedic surgeon left North Carolina to join Rothman.
4. Rothman's new Winter Garden, Fla.-based clinic reported seeing 80 to 100 patients daily.
5. Kris Radcliff, MD, left Rothman after 12 years to establish his own spine practice.