Twin Cities Orthopedics provides care to patients across Minnesota and Wisconsin. Here are six things to know about the practice:
1. Twin Cities Orthopedics was founded through the merger of seven independent practices.
2. It has 36 practice locations across two states.
3. It is the largest orthopedic physician group in the Midwest.
4. It has 117 practicing MDs and DOs on staff.
5. It is the official sports medicine provider for the Minnesota Vikings.
6. Twin Cities Orthopedics' surgeon Robert LaPrade, MD, reached an h-index of over 100 in August.