From an augmented reality innovation award to AR in TLIF procedures, here are five augmented reality updates Becker's has reported on since Sept. 23.
1. Wilmington, Del.-based medtech company Enovis secured an innovation award for its AR guidance system.
2. Globus Medical plans to increase its presence in AR.
3. Researchers from Weill Cornell Medicine in New York City performed 10 minimally invasive transforaminal interbody fusions using AR.
4. ClarifyEye's AR spine system debuted in Japan.
5. Six spine surgeons at Hartford, Conn.-based UConn Health are using an AR surgical system.