From a new Pittsburgh complex to new sports physician additions, here are five sports medicine updates Becker's has reported on since Oct. 12.
1. Penn Highlands DuBois (Pa.) West campus is getting a $24.3 million orthopedic and sports medicine center.
2. Pittsburgh's Allegheny Health Network and Highmark Health partnered to open a 20,000-square-foot sports medicine complex.
3. Meeker-based Colorado Advanced Orthopedics, Sports Medicine and Spine has moved into an expanded clinic.
4. Easton, Md.-based the Orthopedic Center added two sports medicine specialists.
5. Robert Watkins, MD, performed surgery on Buffalo Bills safety Micah Hyde.