Here are 17 orthopedic surgeons who moved to new practices or added to their titles in October:
1. Matthew Boylan, MD; Catherine Jameson, DO; and Jeffrey Goldstein, MD, joined Orlin & Cohen's Woodbury, N.Y.-based orthopedic practice network.
2. Richard Nicolay III, MD, joined Illinois Bone & Joint Institute's orthopedic surgeons and sports medicine specialists.
3. Lexington, Ky.-based Bluegrass Orthopaedics added Victor Marwin, MD; Eric Schafer, MD; Graysen Petersen-Fitts, MD; and Charles Crouse, MD, to its team of orthopedic surgeons.
4. Philip Stickney, MD, a shoulder injury, peripheral nerve and arthritis treatment specialist, joined Ashtabula (Ohio) County Medical Center.
5. Kimball (Neb.) Health Services added orthopedic surgeon Jeffrey MacMillan, MD, to its staff, marking the beginning of orthopedic care at Kimball.
6. Kris Radcliff, MD, left Rothman Orthopaedic Institute in Philadelphia, where he practiced for more than 12 years, to start his own spine practice, Spinal Disc Center, which has four locations in New Jersey.
7. John Herzenberg, MD, director of pediatric orthopedics at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore and director of the International Center for Limb Lengthening at the Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopedics, also in Baltimore, was appointed to Wishbone Medical's board of directors.
8. Jaswinder Grover, MD, an orthopedic and spine surgeon and the founder and owner of Las Vegas-based Allegiant Institute and Smoke Ranch Surgery Center, was appointed to Harvard Medtech's medical advisory board.
9. Hoag Orthopedic Institute added hand surgeon Kevin Kim, MD, and William Wang, MD, a foot and ankle surgeon, to its Irvine, Calif.-based practice. Hoag has added more physicians to its medical staff in 2022 than any other time period since it was founded in 2011.
10. Several orthopedic surgeons at SSM Health Dean Medical Group in Madison, Wis., resigned, citing plans to start an independent practice. The number of surgeons who resigned was not disclosed.
10. Wellstar Health System welcomed a new orthopedic specialist, Eric Kiskaddon, MD, to its Alpharetta, Ga.-based Orthopedics and Sports Medicine practice.
11. William Polio, MD, joined Owensboro, Ky.-based Advanced Center for Orthopedics & Sports Medicine. Dr. William Polio's brother, Joseph A. Polio, MD, and his father, Joseph L. Polio, MD, both work at the practice.