The Steamboat Orthopedic and Spine Institute provides care to residents of Northwest Colorado and the surrounding region. Here are six things to know about the practice:
1. Steamboat has six locations, with four in Colorado and two in Wyoming.
2. Steamboat has one ASC, the Steamboat Surgery Center in Steamboat Springs.
3. Steamboat has 10 physicians across its six locations and one ASC.
4. Steamboat specializes in foot and ankle, hip and knee, and shoulder and elbow care, as well as hand surgery, sports medicine, and spine surgery.
5. Steamboat's Alexander Meininger, MD, FAAOS, gave the University of Colorado Department of Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology's commencement speech in 2022.
6. Alex Sielatycki, MD, performed the first lumbar spine procedure with 3Spine's Motus device at Steamboat as part of an FDA trial.
Editor's note: This article was updated Nov. 11 at 3:30 p.m. CT.