Here are six orthopedic surgeons joining new practices or adding to their titles reported by Becker's since Oct. 3:
1. Matthew Boylan, MD, Catherine Jameson, DO, and Jeffrey Goldstein, MD, joined Orlin & Cohen's Woodbury, N.Y.-based orthopedic practice network.
2. Richard Nicolay III, MD, joined Illinois Bone & Joint Institute's orthopedic surgeons and sports medicine specialists.
3. Lexington, Ky.-based Bluegrass Orthopaedics added Victor Marwin, MD, Eric Schafer, MD, Graysen Petersen-Fitts, MD, and Charles Crouse, MD, to its team of orthopedic surgeons.
4. Philip Stickney, MD, a shoulder injury, peripheral nerve and arthritis treatment specialist, joined Ashtabula (Ohio) County Medical Center.
5. Kimball (Neb.) Health Services added orthopedic surgeon Jeffrey MacMillan, MD, and his assistant and business partner Karen Wenner, DNP, APRN, to its staff, marking the beginning of orthopedic care at Kimball.
6. Kris Radcliff, MD, left Rothman Orthopaedic Institute in Philadelphia, where he practiced for more than 12 years, to start his own spine practice, Spinal Disc Center, which has four locations in New Jersey.