Summit Orthopedics has been providing full-service orthopedic care in the Saint Paul, Minn. area for over 30 years.
Seven things to know about Summit Orthopedics:
1. It is the largest orthopedic practice in the Twin Cities' East Metro area.
2. More than 800 full- and part-time employees work throughout the clinic locations.
3. Summit offers tuition reimbursement for its employees.
4. It has 30 clinic locations across the metro area.
5. Summit offers foot and ankle, back, neck and spine, elbow, hand and wrist, knee, shoulder, and hip care.
6. Summit just welcomed three new specialists: Michael Baer, MD; Lauren Smith, MD; and Mikhail Klimstra, MD.
7. Summit has a specialized running program led by physical therapist Sam Olson.